DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Big Ten-Four, Ol' Buddy

posted by Evan Jake at 7:36 PM

Today mom and dad took me to the toy store to get me my very first toy truck. Being a cute little baby boy, mom and dad felt I looked out of place without a toy truck to play with.

That's me in the picture with my new toy truck. His name is Dusty Dozer. But I call him, "Ahh," which, coincidentally, is what I call most of my toys.

"Ahh" has a big handle I can grab onto and big round wheels I can spin with my fingers. He also has a hatch and cargo area where I can store my extra pacifiers. One never wants to get caught without a pacifier handy.

I don't know why mom and dad think I'd like having a truck to play with. It's true, I love car rides. Car rides. Not truck rides. Maybe a toy car would have been more appropriate? I don't know, I'm just saying. Well, apparently the men in our family (at least on mom's side) have a thing for trucks. So maybe they wanted to see if I got the truck gene. I think if they really want to test that theory, they should bring on the real thing, not this little plastic toy!

~:O

1 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

I like your new Ahh!
We also have aahs, and mahhs, and WAAAAHS...
Cute pic too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters