DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Tag I'm It

posted by Evan Jake at 7:10 PM

I got "tagged" today by my blog-pal Avery. So I guess I have to answer these questions now, too, as cutely as possible!

3 Things That Scare Me
- Getting left alone in my crib
- The rectal thermometer
- Turning into my father

3 Things That Make Me Laugh
- Mom teasing me with a spooful of food
- My kitty-friend Emma
- Watching my dad turn into his father

3 Things I Love
- Mom and dad
- My "Pacie"
- Car rides!

3 Things I Dislike
- Bedtime
- Naptime
- Tummytime

3 Things I Don't Understand
- Why our house doesn't have any stairs
- What dad does at "work" all day
- What's the point of tummytime, again?

3 Things on My Desk
- What to Expect the First Year
- The No Cry Sleep Solution
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Divorcing Your Parents

3 Things I'm Doing Right Now
- Blogging
- Looking really, really adorable
- Digging a tunnel under my crib to the outside

3 Things I Want to Do before I Die
- Reach that mobile above my crib
- Eat real food
- Become immortal

3 Things I Can Do
- Hit the wall with my pee while getting a diaper change
- Spit up immediately on a fresh outfit
- Look really, really adorable

3 Ways to Describe My Personality
- Lovable
- Charming
- Sweet

3 Things I Can't Do
- Convince mom to hold me all the time
- Get dad to buy me a flat screen TV
- Be not adorable all the time

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To
- Whatever I say
- Whatever I say
- Whatever I say

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
- The sound of my pooping
- My ear-piercing cry
- The sound of my breathing while I'm sleeping (No, I'm not dead, I'm only sleeping. Leave me alone, dad, and stop waking me up!)

3 Absolute Favorite Foods
- Carrots
- Applesauce
- Sweet potatoes

3 Things I'd Like to Learn
- Spanish
- Sign Language
- English

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
- Nutramigen
- Nutramigen
- Nutramigen

3 Shows I Watched as a Kid
- Baby Einstein's "Baby MacDonald: A Day on the Farm"
- The Price is Right
- The Daily Show (four times a day)

3 People I Tag (No Tag-Backs!)
- Dr. Harvey Karp
- Dr. Richard Ferber
- The Phillie Phanatic

~:O

3 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

Love it!
And that picture is one of the best yet, those big brown eyes... watch out ladies.

 
At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found you through Avery's site... He is a doll! Take care.

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

ROTFL at the people you tagged! So cute!! Lil' Duck finally got his up as well - http://lilduckduck.com/archive/194

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters