DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I'm Getting Better!

posted by Evan Jake at 8:18 PM

Well, I am feeling much, much better. Although my tummy still bothers me from time to time. I wonder if it has something to do with all that tummy time I'm subjected to on a daily basis.

OK, my belly doesn't bother me as much as it used to. Now I get a special fake milk that I drink from bottles. I didn't like it at first, but now I've come to really look forward to them. I like my fake milk, even though dad is always complaining about how much it costs. He says the only thing more expensive per ounce than one of my bottles is a beer at a ballgame.

Speaking of ballgames, dad subjects me to listening to baseball games every night on the radio. Whether we're at home or in the car (even though I love car rides) the game is on. Now, not only do I have to listen to games, I have to go to them, too!

Dad joined a softball league which is like baseball except that it's for people who are older, less coordinated and fatter than baseball players. So now I have to get up early every Sunday morning to go with mom to watch dad's games that start at 9am. I guess dad figured if he wasn't going to get to sleep in on Sunday mornings anymore, he'd get me back by taking me to his games. But knowing dad, he'll probably just hurt himself. It won't last long.

~:O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters