DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Thanks, Mob

posted by Evan Jake at 9:13 PM

I have come down with a nasty little cold. Thanks, mob. I know I got it from you. If you thought I was a difficult baby before, wait until you see be will this bad sniffle and hacking cough.

So not only do I feel lousy, I also have all this liquid in by nose. Now, when I cry, it sounds all raspy and nasal. I can't even cry like I norbally do! Of course, as soon as I showed signs of getting ill, you rushed be right off to the doctor, like the neurotic new mob that you are. (At least another car ride was involved -- I lub car rides.)

Hopefully I'll be better in a few days. If not for by sake, then for mob and dad's!

~:O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters