DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Now Face North

posted by Evan Jake at 9:08 PM

Look, I'm standing! I'm standing!!

I like to stand up. It sure beats sitting in a poopie diaper. I still need a little help to steady myself, but I love springing to my feet. My legs are a bit wobbly and my head kind of rocks side to side, but I've almost got it. From up here, I can view everything so much better. Too bad there isn't a flat-screen TV for me to see.

I'm only three months old, but I don't think it will be long until I can take a few steps. After a few steps, comes walking. And once I'm walking, I'll be able to get around on my own! I just hope that once I'm walking, mom and dad won't expect me to walk everywhere. I'll still need the car to go some places. And I love car rides!

While mom and dad are teaching me to stand -- and eventually walk -- they have quite a clever plan to keep me contained. As you can see, I've been kept naked. This way, if I suddenly take off and venture outside, my nakedness would probably shame me into sticking close to home. I'm not too embarrassed, though. I like showing off those legs!

~:O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters