DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Monday, February 27, 2006

Ho Hum...

posted by Evan Jake at 10:57 PM

I'm bored.

Yes, it's hard work being this adorable. (See photo.) And learning to use my hands or raise my head aren't easy tasks either.

But this whole three-hour routine, of napping, eating, spitting up, playing on the floor and going back to sleep is starting to wear thin. Mom tries to mix it up by giving me new toys or dressing me up in different clothes. The other day she put me in my swing. Since I was so bored of everything else, I thought I'd give it a try. I have not previously enjoyed my time in the swing, screaming loudly after only a few moments. But this time I stayed in it long enough to realize the swing plays more than one song! I kind of liked it and am giving a more concerted effort not to cry when I'm there. But I'm not making any promises.

Mom says it will start to get warm soon and we can go outside more. Right now it's winter and we're all getting crib fever. I can't wait until spring when I can ride in the car with the windows down -- although I love car rides with the windows up just as much.

Mom is cooped up in the house with me all day, too. I wonder if she ever gets bored!

~:O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters