DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'll Be Waiting

posted by Evan Jake at 9:25 PM

I hear that more visitors are coming to see me. I like visitors.

My Nana and Papa are coming in a couple days. I'm quite excited since I haven't met them yet. No doubt they will rave about how cute I am. (I am really cute.) But it does mean I have to clear my schedule this week.

I really did have some important plans lined up. Crying, fussing and sleeping still takes up a significant part of my day. (At night, it's only crying and fussing.) So I'll have to shuffle things around a bit to make time for my visitors. I'll be sure to make time to blog, though.

Nana and Papa are coming to see me, then continuing on to visit some of their other grandchildren. I guess there has to be a critical mass of us to make the long car ride worthwhile. Personally, I love car rides, no matter how many grandkids there are to visit.

Apparently I have a new cousin. She's only a few weeks younger than me and already sleeps 17 hours a night. I'm lucky if I can sleep six hours at night. I'm hoping to meet her in a few weeks. Maybe she can give me some tips on sleeping -- if she ever wakes up!

~:O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters