DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Monday, June 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARAH!

posted by Evan Jake at 7:39 AM

It has been exactly five months since diaperlogue went into hiatus. What better occasion to revive the blog than to celebrate Sarah Gill's very first birthday?!

One year ago, my life changed forever. I became a big brother. I thought it was going to change for the worse, but I was wrong. It changed for the terrible! Just kidding. I love my kid sister. She's gotten to be a lot of fun with her scooting around. Now she's starting to stand on her own. And surely, any day now we'll be posting video of her first steps on her own.

But for today, I share with you this special video dedicated to the first year of Sarah Gill. Sarah, we love you. Happy birthday!

Sarah's First Birthday video from evan jake on Vimeo.


~:O

2 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger Michelle ~ Blogging from the Boonies said...

Aw, I love the video montage!! Happy Birthday and many, many more!

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Nana and Papa said...

Definitely worth waiting for - the blog and particularly Sarah Gill! Happy, Happy Birthday to you, little sweetheart, and a big congratulations to Evan Jake for the long overdue but perfectly timed complimentary video!
Love, Nana and Papa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters