DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Purgatory

posted by Sarah Gill at 6:38 PM


diaperlogue will be going on a bit of a hiatus. That means you won't see posts updated quite as often. I know, that doesn't seem like much of a change, since neither Evan Jake nor I have been adding much to this blog lately.

Well, Evan Jake is simply too cool for this blog anymore. He'll probably end up on facebook any day now. He's altogether too busy running around like crazy and learning to use the potty to keep the blog updated.

Meanwhile, I'd love to be updating the blog on a daily basis. But lately, I've been trapped in this pack-'n'-play. Don't get me wrong, I love it in here. I'm actually protected a bit from the wild Evan Jake. But sometimes I feel like Mommy and Daddy have completely forgotten about me in here. Sure, every now and then someone tosses in a new toy or an errant piece of garbage. So I don't feel totally neglected.

Well, maybe they'll come and get me out soon...maybe? Hello? Hello!!

So stay tuned for updates whenever they let me out of this baby jail!

Thanks for stopping by.

&asymp:O

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

Hi! I was so happy to see your comment on my blog yesterday!
Glad I'm not the only who is having a hard time keeping up the blog lately. :)
I'm sorry you guys are struggling a bit with naps too! A friend gave me a great idea I thought I'd pass along... instead of a nap, she makes her son take 'quiet time', and he has special books/small toys that he can only have for quiet time. Think I'm going to try it!
Anyway, I can't believe how big your kids are, where did the time go?
Hope all is well with you and your fam, and feel free to delete this comment, I just wanted to say hi and couldn't fine your email address!

Jamie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters