DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Half Birthday, Sarah Gill!

posted by Evan Jake at 9:17 AM

Congratulations on celebrating your six-month birthday Sarah Gill! I can't believe it's been half a year since you came along and ruined everything. No, really, I'm glad you're here...sort of.

When I turned six months old, Mommy and Daddy made this awesome tribute video about me. I didn't want you to feel left out. Being the second born, I know it probably feels like you don't get all the same special treatment I did as a baby. So often you get shoved off to the side, neglected and ignored. I know that must be hard.

So I made this special tribute video for you to tell you how I really feel about having you around.




~:O

1 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Blogger ... said...

You funny daddy! Either that or I'm horribly sleep deprived. Let's call it six of one and half a dozen of the other ...
x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters