DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Friday, December 05, 2008

What's Been Going On?

posted by Sarah Gill at 6:30 PM

Wow, it's been almost a month since anyone posted anything here. Since Evan Jake has been so delinquent in his blogging responsibilities, I thought I'd give it a shot.

OK, it's not all Evan Jake's fault the blog hasn't been updated. We did go away for a little while. We had a big trip to our Nana and Papa's house last week. That's me in the picture with Evan Jake and seven of our cousins. Nana and Papa's house was full of lots and lots of kids for Thanksgiving. So instead of getting neglected in favor of one older brother, I got neglected in favor of eight other kids. I bet Mommy and Daddy had a great time because they got to pass me off onto other people.

And when there was a really big dinner for everyone, I was the only one who didn't get to sit at the table. I got relegated to my little chair on the floor. And I didn't get any turkey either. Just a little bit of that mush in a jar.

Alright, I guess I did get a little special attention from two of my cousins who fawned over me. At least it got Mommy to notice me enough to at least take this picture.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to bust out some new tricks just to get some attention. I'm rolling, giggling, sitting up (sort of) and just being generally adorable. It seems to work some of the time. But Mommy and Daddy better be careful. If I don't get the attention I need, I might start resorting to the more barbaric tactics that Evan Jake has demonstrated. Crying and screaming. You better not put me down now!

&asymp:O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters