DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Pal Joey

posted by Evan Jake at 3:20 PM

My Mommy has a pen-pal in Sydney, Australia. They keep in touch over the Internets because Australia, to my understanding, is like very far away. Like way farther away than Wegmans.

Anyway, Mommy's pen pal, who also has a little boy my age, decided to send me and Sarah a present. While Sarah got some pretty new clothes, I got a new blow-up toy. A kangaroo!!

Just look at this guy. Is he awesome or what? His name is Joey and he's my new best friend. We hang out together a lot now. We like to jump around and sing songs. I read him books, but I don't like when he reads to me. He has a weird accent.

I guess to show my appreciation, I will have to to find a special piece of Baltimore to send to them in Australia. I wonder where I can score an oversized inflatable heroin pipe.

~:O

1 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger ... said...

Given with tons of love! So cool seeing a bit of us on the blog. xox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters