DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Friday, August 22, 2008

Two Months Is Better Than One?

posted by Sarah Gill at 8:11 PM

Well, I've turned two months old and no one seems to have really noticed.

Evan Jake's summer camp is over, so now he's home all day robbing attention away from Mommy. So I'm just stuck over in the corner of the living room in my swing all alone.

Daddy has been really busy getting ready to change jobs and getting us ready to move houses. He's a nice Daddy who talks to me and tries to play with me -- while I sit in my swing in the corner of the living room.

Nana and Pappa came for a visit this week. It was nice to see them -- albeit from afar, while sitting in my swing in the corner of the living room.

The weather has been really nice out, too. Not that I would notice from over here in my swing in the corner of the living room.

I'm trying to talk and coo and be a bit more personable. But it's hard to be interactive, from over here in my swing in the corner of the living room.

Ah, the life of a second child. I must say, I often enjoy the privacy and solitude -- from over here in my swing in the corner of the living room.

C'mon. How can anyone ignore me. Just look at this punim!


&asymp:O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters