DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hi, I'm Sarah Gill

posted by Sarah Gill at 9:42 PM

Hi, I'm Evan Jake's new little sister, Sarah Gill.  I just got born. That's a picture of me. As you can see, I am positively beautiful.

Evan Jake seemed quite happy to meet me in the hospital when I was brand new.  And he gave me a really big welcome when I came home.  He seems very happy to have me around.  But wait until he realizes that even though I am tiny and precious, I'm really here to move in on all his stuff.  Oh, it will all be mine.

Yes, I will monopolize Mommy's time and make her so tired that she won't have energy for anyone else -- not Evan Jake and surely not Daddy.  I've also got my eyes on all those cool baby toys, high chairs, car chairs and stacking cups.

Evan Jake, you better watch out because I'm already here on diaperlogue staking my turf!  I know you don't particularly like the idea of sharing your toys, your Mommy or your blog with your kid sister.  That's okay, because I'm not really interested in sharing either.  Don't worry, big brother, I'll be taking things from here on out.

≈:O

1 Comments:

At 2:09 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

"Positively beautiful" is right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters