DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Sunday, June 01, 2008

The Countdown

posted by Evan Jake at 10:07 PM

Well, it's June. And that means my baby sister is coming really soon. I'm trying to make the most of my time with Mommy while I still can. So whenever Mommy tries to put me down for a nap or put me to bed, I will scream and cry for her just so we can get a little more time together.

Mommy's belly is really big. That baby sister must be enormous. I wonder how she's going to get out of there. Does she have an exit strategy? For Mommy's sake I hope she does.

Meanwhile, the house continues to fill up with pink toys and pink clothes. Last week a gigantic box of pastel-colored clothes arrived from my girlie cousins. (Thanks guys!) When Mommy opened the box, it looked like a Pepto-Bismol carton had exploded. I guess it's okay that my baby sister is getting all of her own pretty pink things. Because there's no way she's getting near any of my toys! It's bad enough she might try to steal my Mommy.

~:O

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Very sweet :)
Can't wait to see the little sister!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters