DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Sunday, May 04, 2008

No Photos, Please

posted by Evan Jake at 11:28 PM

This spring, it seems like I've had just one annoying illness after another. There was the croup and all the other usual ear infections and head colds.

Now I have a pesky little case of pink eye. So Daddy gave me a pair of his sunglasses to conceal my gruesome condition. That's me in the picture sporting my shades. I think it's a pretty good look for me, don't you think?

Meanwhile, Mommy has to put this gooey medicine in my eyes. They say pink eye is highly contagious. So Mommy and Daddy will probably be using some of the eye medicine themselves real soon. Probably the cats, too.

So until we're all recuperated and out of pink eye quarantine, no pictures, please.

~;O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters