DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pudding!

posted by Evan Jake at 6:40 PM

One of my favorite activities these days is cooking. Hey, somebody's got to do it around here and I don't see Daddy stepping it up any time soon. I mean, how many microwaved hot dogs and M&Ms is a child supposed to eat? Answer me that, Daddy.

I like helping Mommy bake cookies, cupcakes and muffins. My favorite part of the baking is the mixing. Oh, wait, my favorite part is getting to eat them after they're done.

Tonight I got to cook pudding! I know, making pudding isn't technically "cooking" since the most difficult part seems to be getting the box open. I got to mix the pudding in the bowl and then we put it in the fridge to cool for a half hour. I have to say, that was the worst half hour of my life. I wanted that chocolate pudding so bad! Combine my lack of an afternoon nap with a major jonesing for pudding and I was one cranky toddler.

When we finally got to eat the pudding, Daddy complained that my specially-made pudding had lots of lumps in it. Well, if he doesn't like it, Daddy can make his own darned pudding. My arms are little and you'll have to excuse me if my mixing skills aren't quite up to speed.

Anyway, that's me in the pictures mixing the pudding and then getting to eat it. I promise you, despite how my face looks in that second photo, most of the pudding did make it into my belly.

~:O

2 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bobby Flay, move over!

Love,
Bubbie

 
At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try the shake-it method. It's fun and you can sing and dance at the same time.
Love, Nana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters