DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Evan Amadeus Jake

posted by Evan Jake at 6:55 PM

Yesterday we got a piano in our house! That's me in the picture sitting at our new piano. I like to play the piano. I'm sure the neighbors love to hear me play the piano a lot.

No one else in the house is allowed to play the piano but me. When I play, everyone else must sing along, no exceptions. I prefer if people sing along to the song I'm playing, but I'm not always so particular. I know it can sometimes be difficult to figure out exactly what song I'm playing. Most of it sounds like random banging. But one could say the same about Daddy's piano playing, too.

I'll keep practicing. Maybe someday I'll be able to play chopsticks -- even though I'm still getting the hang of using a fork.

~:O

2 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You are one blessed little guy, Evan. I remember the day I received my piano - May 13, 1960. It was one of the most exciting days of my life. Given the talent blended in your genes you'll enjoy it for all of your life and make beautiful music for everyone to enjoy. Make sure you share it with your little 'sugar and spice' sister. She'll want to give it a try, too.
Your Mom and Dad certainly know how to enrich your life.
Love, Nana

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

I wish we had room for a piano, Avery LOVES playing too!
I'd love to see him in action if you have any video! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters