DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Geronimo!

posted by Evan Jake at 8:10 PM

Sorry, I haven't blogged lately. I've been off trying out all my new toys.

You see, I had this really fun party for my second birthday not long ago and I got lots of cool presents. Thanks to everyone who was there. I had fun singing songs, playing crafts and eating pizza with you.

Even people who weren't there sent me gifts. Like my Nana and Papa who sent me this great easel. That's me in the picture letting out my inner child through painting.

Plus there were extra toys for Hanukkah and Christmas. Wow, what a jackpot.

I love all my new toys so much, I want to play with them all the time. So tonight, when Momma and Dadda tried to put me to bed, I wouldn't have it. I wanted out. So I finally did it...I got out of my crib all by myself!!!

I guess it just took the right motivation for me to do it. And a good bit of leverage, with a dash of brazen courage.

How I did it is my little secret. I don't want Momma and Dadda to know how I got out because then they'd try to find a way to keep me in there. So Momma and Dadda can put me in that crib every night. But they will only have to wait a few minutes for that tell-tale "whump." And moments later, I'll be there at the doorway grinning.

Game on.

~:O

1 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy sleeping in your crib tent tonight. Game off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters