DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Ow, What the...?!

posted by Evan Jake at 6:54 PM

Saturday seemed like just another routine weekend morning. I got up and had some breakfast with Momma. We played quietly downstairs while watching cartoons and waited for Prince Dadda to get up. When Dadda finally came downstairs, we all got dressed and went out to the car. We went for a short ride -- I still love short car rides -- and got out at the doctor's office. Wait, the doctor's office?!

I didn't think doctors saw babies on Saturdays. And I wasn't even sick. I was a little skeptical, but I didn't seem to have a choice. When we got into the office, there weren't any doctors around so I thought I might be in the clear. Momma took me into a little room where a nice lady was waiting for me. Momma put me up on the table and gave me a piece of chocolate.

Ooh, chocolate! I love chocolate. I started to unwrap the candy and then wham! That nice lady stuck a needle right in my leg. I guess she wasn't so nice afterall. Man that hurt like a you-know-what. I started to cry, but then I remembered I had chocolate to eat. So I ate it.

Okay, please remember this advice I'm about to give you. The next time someone tries to give you a piece of chocolate, and none of you are wearing Halloween costumes, look out for needles.

~:O

1 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Evan,
Sounds like someone tricked you into getting a flu shot. I am going to get one tomorrow, I'll be sure to ask my doctor if I can have some candy too. Somehow I don't think I'll be so lucky.
Love,
Bubbie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters