DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sixty Days Notice

posted by Evan Jake at 8:26 PM

Today, I turned 22 months old. In just eight more weeks, I'll be celebrating the big T-W-O. Once I turn two, I don't think any of us will have to bother counting how many "months old" I am anymore. I can just be "two years old" and be done with it.

To celebrate today, Momma and Dadda took me to a pumpkin patch with hayrides, slides and farm animals. It was a lot of fun. The hayride was kind of bumpy and smelled like tractor fumes. But there were tiny tractors I got to push around and that was good enough for me.

There was also a big tall slide on a hill. They gave you a burlap sack to put under your tushy so you could slide down really fast. Dadda took me down the slide on his lap. Momma said I was grinning ear-to-ear the whole way down. So I convinced Dadda to lug me up the hill for a second trip. It was pretty much the greatest thing ever.

I also got a visit from my Bubbe and Zayde yesterday. Bubbe came down for a big knitting convention that was in town. Zayde chose to stay here at our house and hang out with me. I personally would have loved to go. I bet that knitting convention is a great place to meet ladies. I would have been the hit of they party.

Instead, I spent most of the day hanging out with Zayde. I think he's the greatest and we always have lots of fun together. Zayde also got to make a fun trip to the dump with Dadda. I think they had fun together at the dump. I love going to the dump, too. It must be in the genes.

~:O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters