DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

20 Months

posted by Evan Jake at 6:57 PM


Today I crossed out of the teens and into the roaring twenties. At twenty months, life gets more interesting and more full every day. Right now, I have so much energy in my body, I almost don't know what to do with it! And it seems to exhaust everyone around me.

As you see from this photo, my shiner is gradually fading. Soon, it will be a distant memory, making room for a new injury or scar.

Thanks to my Uncle "Meeguh" for taking this great picture and finding just the right lighting to de-emphasize the black eye. More on my visit to "Uncle Meekuh's" and all my other summer adventures very soon. Stay tuned!

~:O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters