DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Is It Hot in Here?

posted by Evan Jake at 7:30 PM

The weather is definitely turning colder. It's gotten chilly outside. And it's a little chilly inside, too. That's me in the picture in my new coat, hat and mittens. It gets dark early now, too. So when Dadda gets home from work, rather than taking me on a walk to the park, we just run around inside and drive Momma crazy!

The weather isn't the only change in the air. Next month, when I turn two, I'll be moving back to my old day care. But for now, I'm enjoying my days where I am, with all my friends. On Monday Momma came to daycare with me for a little bit for a parent-teacher conference.

I thought I was a little young to need a parent-teacher conference. I guess Dadda did, too, because he didn't even show up for it. Dadda figured that I'm amazing and didn't need anyone else to tell him that. He was right.

I got to sit in and listen to my conference because the teacher said that at my age, I can't understand what's going on anyway. Oh really? Well, I got a pretty gist of what was being said, I think.

My teacher told Momma about all the wonderful things I do. That I'm the only one in the class that knows all my colors. I'm a sharer and never take toys away from the other kids (at least not when they're looking). I like to do art and am an amazing drawer. I love music and dance for the class whenever the opportunity presents itself. And that sometimes I go over to the play kitchen and cook for the dolls. Momma look surprised by this one since I so rarely observe cooking at home.

Basically, I'm an all-around amazing little boy that everyone adores. I don't know what else they expected. I'm Evan Jake!

~:O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters