DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Baby Savings Time

posted by Evan Jake at 7:51 PM

Okay, it's been several days now since this whole daylight savings time thing started, and I'm still all messed up. What the heck is this? Suddenly I have to go to bed an hour earlier, but it's actually an hour later. Can someone please explain that to me?

On Sunday morning I saw Daddy walking around the house resetting all of the clocks. Was this just an experiment to see if I would notice? Was it a trick to get me to nap for an extra hour? Whatever the deal is, I'm still pretty cranky about the whole thing. And it's not getting any easier to get to bed at 8:30, 7:30, 6:30 or whenever.

I think this whole daylight savings thing is just a cruel fate for already exhausted babies and their Mommies and Daddies.

~:O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters