DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Sunday, March 30, 2008

March Madness

posted by Evan Jake at 9:23 PM

Daddy is about to go into hibernation on the couch for the spring and summer months. That's because baseball season is here. I tried to convince Daddy that college basketball is the way to go (and the tournament only lasts a couple weeks). That's me in the picture throwing down the rock. Daddy tries to play me at one-on-one, but can't defend me in the paint and has no perimeter range.

But ultimately, Daddy is a baseball fan through-and-through. I guess if I want to spend any time with him over the next six months, I'll have to start liking baseball too. Either that or get my own remote control and take over the TV. For Mommy's sake, I hope that my little sister arrives on an off-day.

~:O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters