DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Nine Months and Counting

posted by Evan Jake at 9:17 PM

My little sister was supposed to be here by now. She's late. Something tells me this won't be the last time I'll be kept waiting by my kid sister. I'm guessing that she'll be messing up my plans for years to come.

Mommy has gone from looking ripe to looking rotten. I don't think she's too happy about the new baby being late. Daddy, meanwhile, is going a little nuts himself. We've all been waiting and waiting on my sister and she hasn't arrived. I looked out the window today to see if I could spot her coming. But I didn't see her.

So we'll all just continue to wait and wait and wait. Now that I think about it, I probably wouldn't mind waiting a little longer. Okay, a lot longer.

~:O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters