DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Is It Summer Yet?

posted by Evan Jake at 12:26 PM

I don't think it's officially summer yet, but it sure feels like it around here. Wow, it was hot this weekend -- like en untero hot. It was so hot, I don't have anything to blog about, really. Daddy took me outside to play early this morning. Even then it was pretty darned hot, so we went back inside after just a couple minutes.

Mommy didn't go outside at all. In her condition, Daddy didn't even want her getting near the windows during a heat-wave like this. So we mostly all stayed inside and tried to keep cool. I had to settle for playing with all my toys inside and dumping them everywhere. It's funny to watch Mommy try and bend over to pick up my toys with that big belly of hers in the way. Hee hee. I'm already enjoying torturing my little sister by proxy!

My Nana and Papa are coming tomorrow, so I'm really looking forward to seeing them again. Hopefully it will be a bit cooler so we can go outside and play around the neighborhood. At the very least, maybe Nana can take me to Wegmans. I'm sure getting tired of being so cooped up!

~:O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters