DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Evan Jake v2.5

posted by Evan Jake at 3:31 PM

Nine-hundred thirteen days. One-Hundred Thirty Weeks. Thirty Months. However you count it, today is my two-and-a-halfth birthday!

It's been a wild ride, and life is about to get a lot more interesting. Of course there's my baby sister. She'll be here any day and I can't wait to meet her. But that isn't the only big change coming.

Daddy got a fancy new job in a new city. I guess no one noticed all that slacking off he does at his current "job." Even though we just moved into our new house with stairs a year ago, we'll be moving again! I hope our new house has stairs, too.

We owe a special thanks to my Nana and Papa who were here all week to play with me, buy me toys and cook us delicious food. They also did a lot to help Mommy and Daddy get the house ready to sell. We'll be moving a little further away from Nana and Papa, but we'll also be very close to my Bubbe and Zayde, my aunt and uncle and my new cousin.

Daddy is really sweating the idea of selling the house right now. I think we should keep the house and not sell it. That way, when my baby sister comes, she can live here and I can go with Mommy and Daddy to the new house.

So the next couple months are going to be very exciting. I hope you all can keep up with us!

~:O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters