DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I Do Have Pretty Eyes

posted by Sarah Gill at 3:41 PM

I hear what you're saying about me...

"She has a charming personality."

"Her hair is so soft and shiny."

"She has such beautiful eyes."

"Wow, she's getting big!"

Okay, so I've packed on a few pounds since I got born. But it's all milk-weight. So don't call me "fat" or "chubby" or "pudgy" or "rotund." That's not something to say about a beautiful little girl like me. Do you want me to get an eating disorder already? I hardly ever spit up after a meal and I'd like it to stay that way.

So cut me some slack. This is the only time in my life I get to eat as much as I want, whenever I want. And I get to triple my body weight in a year without anyone judging. So if you'll excuse me, I think I need a little snack.

≈:O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters