DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Sunday, October 12, 2008

That's Me in the Corner

posted by Sarah Gill at 10:44 AM

Well, it's been two weeks since we moved into our new big house. It's a good thing this house is big because it's completely filled with boxes. Wow, that's a lot of boxes.

The first thing that Mommy unpacked was my saucer. That's me in the saucer. That's me in the saucer in the corner. That's me in the saucer in the corner while Mommy digs through boxes. And while Mommy is digging through boxes, Evan is rummaging around the new house and "helping" to unpack boxes, too.

Daddy has been working a lot at his new job and sometimes I wonder if he actually plans to live in this house or at his office.

Moving hasn't been all bad. Evan Jake started a new pre-school this week. So for at least a few hours a day, I get Mommy's undivided neglect.

I know this is all temporary. The house is going to be a wonderful place for us all to live as a family. And I enjoy those moments I get to spend with Mommy -- when the roof isn't leaking, the cable gets fixed and the repairmen all leave.

&asymp:O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters