DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Helmets Are So In!

posted by Evan Jake at 6:20 PM

Bob Woodruff is my hero.

Bob Woodruff went to Iraq and got a boo-boo on his noggin. The boo-boo gave Bob Woodruff a flat spot on his head. Bob Woodruff had to wear a helmet because of the flat spot. Bob Woodruff showed me that even cool, rugged journalists can wear helmets (not to be mistaken with "helmet hair" or bad toupees.)

That's Bob Woodruff in the picture (left) wearing his helmet. That's me in the picture (right) wearing my helmet. (The picture of Bob Woodruff is from ABC News, used without permission. The picture of Evan Jake is from dl004d's blog and is also used without permission.)

So who's helmet is cooler? Mine or Bob Woodruff's? I think my helmet is cooler than Bob Woodruff's because my helmet is blue. Bob Woodruff's helmet was white and had a dorky-looking chin strap.

Now Bob Woodruff doesn't have to wear his helmet anymore. He's all better now. Someday soon, I won't have to wear my helmet either. Then maybe I can go on TV and tell my story, too. I think plagiocephaly is worthy of at least one-hour on 20/20. Helmet baby need prime time special!

({:O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters