DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Growing and Growing

posted by Evan Jake at 6:03 PM

I'm growing new teeth. I'm growing more hair. I'm growing out of my clothes. And as a family we're growing out of almost everything.

Mom and dad went to look at some new houses a couple weeks ago, but we're still here. No stairs yet.

Now this week mom and dad went looking at bigger cars. I'm just one little baby, but I guess I take up a lot of space. Or maybe it's just all the stuff that comes with me. Hey, I need those toys!

I didn't get to go along to look at cars. Mom and dad went and drove a few cars without me. How could they do that? They know how much I love car rides!

Dad said these bigger cars are called "mini-vans." If they're so big, why are they called mini? I think they should be called "biggie-vans"? Dad didn't seem too happy with the whole "biggie-van" thing. I think mom is making him do it. Naturally, he blames me.

I'm just worried that mom and dad can't afford to buy both a house with stairs and a "biggie-van." Maybe they're planning to move us out of the house and into the van. Dad said he plans to park the van down by the river.

If mom and dad decide to get a "biggie-van," I know they will choose one that is very safe. With the way dad drives, a safe car is important. Even though I wear a helmet for now, I won't be wearing it forever. So, mom and dad, be sure to get the side-curtain airbags and traction control. Oh, and a built in DVD player. May as well get the leather seats, sunroof and navigation system, too, while you're at it. And don't forget to add on some killer custom rims. Helmet baby need dope rims.

({:O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters