DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Eating Disorder

posted by Evan Jake at 2:00 PM

I like my bottles. But it's only powder and water mixed together. That's not enough for a growing baby like me. So now I get a whole variety of squishy foods that come in little jars and different colors.

I love rice cereal. I love applesauce. And most of all, I love carrots! (Peas and peaches I can do without. Maybe when I'm older.)

That's me in the picture after eating some carrots. Why are they all over my face? That's because mom has really bad aim with the spoon. It's not my fault she can't hit a moving target!

When I see that spoon coming, I just get so excited. I'll flap my arms and open my mouth really wide. Mom then tries to quickly stick the spoon in before I squirm. Good luck.

After a few spoonfuls, sometimes I get lazy and won't open my mouth. That's when mom tries the "airplane flies into the hangar" trick. Since I've never been on an airplane, only car rides (I love car rides), I don't really know why an airplane would fly into a hangar. Needless to say, this trick does not work. That probably explains why as much of the pureed carrots are on my face as made it into my mouth.

Hey, mom, keep working on that aim!

~:O

1 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

Oh Evan Jake, you look fantastic in carrots! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters