DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Camera Adds 5 Ounces

posted by Evan Jake at 7:07 PM

I'm not fat! I'm just photogenic!!

My bubbie looks at pictures of me and says I'm getting chubby. Yes, I'm gaining weight at a healthy clip, but I'm not chubby! In fact, the doctor said last week that I'm in the 50th percentile of weight for babies my age. I'm not very good at math yet, but I think that means there are at least 50 babies fatter than me!

Yes, I like to eat. It's my second favorite activity after car rides. (I love car rides.) But don't just look at my pictures and call me chubby. After all, like they always say, the camera adds five pounds -- and I only weigh ten!

~:O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters