DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Risky Business

posted by Evan Jake at 6:57 PM

I've been a little embarrassed to show you any videos of my awkward crawling. I'm really much better at cruising around on my feet. In this video, you'll see I only crawl when there's something I want, just out of reach. Sometimes it's a toy, sometimes it's a cell phone, sometimes it's the car keys. (I love car rides.) While crawling on the carpet is more comfortable, I've realized I can make much better time sliding across the kitchen floor on my belly. Pretty lame for a ten month old, I know.

If the crawling is too boring to watch, perhaps you'll enjoy my brief drum solo at the end.



~:O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters