DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Punkin Patch Kid

posted by Evan Jake at 7:25 PM

I went on a long car ride this afternoon with mom and dad. I love car rides. We went for a drive into the country. And by into the "country" I mean we were at least two miles away from the nearest Target store. And by long car ride, I actually mean about 20 minutes. But at least I got out of the house.

Mom and dad took me to a pumpkin patch. That's me in the picture sizing up some pumpkins and testing each and every one of them for freshness. Some of the pumpkins were little. And some of them were bigger than me! I got to pick out my very own to take home. With my orange nose, I'm just glad no one confused me for a pumpkin!

The pumpkin farm also had a petting zoo area. It was actually a lot more fun than the Maryland Zoo. That's me in the second picture petting a goat. They also had geese, bunnies, horses and a big tall bird with funny-looking feathers.

I had fun with my animal friends. I also loved all the pretty colors on the trees. And I love my pumpkins. I loved the farm so much, I cried and cried when it was time to leave. Now that we're home, I will take very good care of my pumpkins and not let anything happen to them. Not that anyone in my house had plans to cause them any harm. But I do wonder what those sharp knives are for.

~:O

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

You found some pumpkins just your size! Yay!

Love the pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters