DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Going, Going...Gone?

posted by Evan Jake at 8:44 PM

Staying in the video realm, I wanted to share another video with you. Sorry for the quality of the video here. I think dad skimped and bought a cheapie camera. But would it hurt him to read the manual and learn how to adjust the lighting settings? Oh, well. I'll have to show him how to use it someday.

Anyway, these grainy, shaky videos show how I'm getting around by several different methods. I can crawl, I can cruise, I can push a walker. I just can't drive yet -- which is too bad, because I love car rides.

I especially like my push-walker, which you'll see here. Soon I'll be able to go just about anywhere I want to with that thing. Plus, it seems like good practice for when I'll have to push mom and dad around in their wheelchairs at the old-age home. Which way to the buffet?



~:O

3 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Jammer said...

Evan,

Tell your dad he's getting really good at this video editing thing! Nice work.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Great video! I love how you use the nail clippers and cell phone to get him to crawl. That's exactly what we did :)

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evan, now you can join double-Bubbe's neighbors having walker races down the hallway of her new apartment. You will win hands down.

Pop-Pop

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters