DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Welcome Home, Dad

posted by Evan Jake at 11:40 PM

Sorry I've been slow updating my blog. Dad went out of town this week and that kept me and mom pretty busy. I can't believe the nerve of that guy leaving a mother and six-week old baby home alone! I bet he didn't sleep at all in that big hotel room all by himself.

I sure didn't sleep much while he was gone. I kept getting woken up -- by the phone! Dad must have called like every two minutes. I'm surprised mom didn't take the phone off the hook!

Dad traveled really far in a plane. I wonder what plane rides are like. If they're anything like car rides -- I love car rides -- I can't wait to try it myself.

When dad came home he gave me and mom a big hug. He asked mom how I did while he was gone. She lied and said I cried a lot, once for seven hours straight (really, it was only six hours). He had a birthday present for mom. He didn't bring me anything. But I gave him the present I made him anyway. He missed me so much, I think he actually appreciated it. He was all eager to help change my diaper and put me to sleep. Mom says it won't last. Luckily we did just fine on our own!

~:O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters