DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Monday, April 30, 2007

Birthdays, Birthdays

posted by Evan Jake at 9:04 PM

Sorry to have not blogged much latetly. There have been so many birthdays recently, I've been busy picking out cards and watching mom put them in the mail.

A few weeks back, my bubbe had a birthday. Then my Papa had one, too. Dad had his big milestone birthday. And then my my Nana had a really big birthday of her own.

This weekend one of my daycare friends had her first birthday. She had a really big party with a fun lady who played music, sang songs and got us all dancing. I'd never been to a birthday party like that one. It was amazing. It sure didn't even compare to my party. I hope dad was taking notes for my next birthday.

The other reason I've slowed down with the updates, is that the weather has gotten so nice! I love playing outside. I like to wander through the grass, pick up leaves and shriek so the whole county can hear me. So why am I sitting here at a computer when I can be terrorizing the neighborhood? I think I hear the door opening...gotta run!

~:O

1 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Evan,
Your cousin Hannah, in California, celebrated her first birthday with pony rides at her party. I liked your party. Start small and get bigger and better as you get older. By those standards, your dad should have brought in elephans from the circus along with the Phillie Phanatic who also celebrated his birthday yesterday
Love,
Bubbe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters