DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Monday, June 04, 2007

Moving On Up

posted by Evan Jake at 6:04 PM

Moving day is coming. Saturday a big truck is coming to take all of our stuff to the new house. It's sure to be total chaos. And it won't be all my fault.

Mom and dad have been packing for weeks now. The pile of boxes has gotten taller and taller. And there's still much left to do. That's me in the picture taking things into my own hands. I plan to stow away on the moving truck to make sure I don't get left behind. Hey, this suitcase is big enough for me and some of my toys, plus one of them kitties. Throw 'em in!

The whole moving thing is going to be a really big change. It may not sink in until I'm actually there in the new house. I just hope that when we move in the electricity is on, the phone service is working and most importantly the internet is connected so that I can blog. Evan Jake needs high-speed!

~:O

2 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Good luck with the move you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of the new place.

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move!! Things will be crazy for awhile but normal life will return, I promise you! Love and more love from us guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters