DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Monday, May 21, 2007

Welcome Sara Flynn

posted by Evan Jake at 6:11 PM

Yesterday we all went to a special ceremony to give Sara Flynn her name. I guess before then, she was just referred to as "baby." Sara Flynn is a beautiful new baby who belongs to some good friends of ours that I've known my whole life. Sara Flynn's parents look way calmer and more prepared than my parents did when I came home. But that's not saying much.

Sara Flynn has a really cute room that's all decorated and everything. I wish I had a room decorated like that. (I wonder what my room in the new house will be like...hint, hint.)

Sara Flynn is so tiny! I've never seen a baby that small before. Well, except for myself. It seems like forever ago when I was that small.

Mom especially liked Sara Flynn. Mom got to hold Sara Flynn for just about one minute. This is where I feel I must be a bit contrite. When I saw mom holding that little baby, I may have acted somewhat inappropriately, and for that I apologize. Seeing mom cradling such a cute little baby brought out a bit of a jealous spirit. To be honest, I totally freaked out, and that was wrong. The writhing and screaming on the floor might have been a tad hystrionic. I see that now.

Welcome to our world, Sara Flynn. I warn you, the next few weeks are pretty rough. But trust me, it's all worth it. Soon you'll have the run of the place and will be able to get whatever you want, whenever you want. Just stay away from my mom. My dad, you can have.

~:O

2 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Thanks, Evan!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Sara! Get off that computer right now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters