DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Seven Days and Counting!

posted by Evan Jake at 6:37 PM

Just one week to go until the big day! I think it's too long to wait. Tomorrow was supposed to be my birthday. But I decided to hold out a little longer before getting born. If only I had known. I wouldn't be having to wait a whole extra week to celebrate the big UNO.

Ever since that first car ride home (I love car rides) I've been waiting for the big day. And now it's almost here.

That's me in the picture eating a messy dinner. (C'mon, don't you ever get food in your hair?) I'm practicing for my birthday when hopefully I'll get to eat some cake. No more of these peas and carrots. Bring on the good stuff!

~:O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters