DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Monday, December 04, 2006

Ten Days to Go

posted by Evan Jake at 7:04 PM

In just ten short days, I will reach the biggest milestone of my life (so far.)

That first birthday of mine is quickly approaching. I've been trying to make the most of the zeros while they last. But today I took a big step. (No, not that kind of step. But that's me in the picture taking walking steps.)

Today's big step was moving up to the big boy room at daycare. For the first four months, I've been in the little baby room. But I'm not a little baby anymore. I'm a big boy now.

I'm glad to be moving up. The big boy room has cooler toys and fun kids to play with. Plus, I hear that the second Tuesday of every month is driver's ed! I love car rides and can't wait to learn to drive.

I will miss the baby room. I was king of the baby room. I was able to cruise and walk around, shoving those little infants out of my way. All they do is sit there on their bottoms and drool. It was easy to take toys away whenever I wanted.

In the big boy room, I think I've met my match. Those kids move fast. And they walk everywhere! It looks like I've got some work to do. If I shove these kids around, they might shove back! They just better keep their hands off my stacking cups.

~:O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters