DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Friday, September 08, 2006

Funniest Home Movies

posted by Evan Jake at 7:16 AM

YouTube.com is a great place to go to see videos of everything from movie trailers to car chases. (I love car chases.) You can also find lots of funny videos of people falling down or getting hit in the groin.

I've put my own funny movie up on YouTube. No one gets hit in the diaper-area, but I found it hilarious. Watching dad bang and toss around my toys just cracked me up! Maybe you had to be there...



~:O

4 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Baby laughter is the best thing in the world. Such a cute video.
Too bad E.J. doesn't have any toys to play with, what a shame :)

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Evan Jake said...

Stop oggling my toys! They're mine!! Dad says these all the toys I get for the next 18 years so I better like them. I just hope I find plastic cups and rings as fascinating ten years from now.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Jammer said...

Evan,

Your dad does have a pretty good sense of humor. At the very least, you should have a lot of laughs with him. Hopefully, that will help compensate for the fact you weren't born into a wealthy family.

p.s. -- Your aunt and I love your hip CBGB t-shirt.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger ... said...

I tried this with Noah and he just looked at me as if to say "Uh, are you done with those toys because you CLEARLY don't know what you're doing!".

(And I thought Canadians were meant to have a GREAT sense of humour. Must be the Aussie side of him...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters