DIAPERLOGUE: the unremarkable adventures of a suburban prince and princess

Friday, September 01, 2006

Ba-Barbara Ann

posted by Evan Jake at 6:42 PM

For eight months I've spoken to you, loyal diaperlogue readers, through this blog. I've tried to keep you informed of all my activites, complained about mom and dad, talked about car rides (I love car rides) and showed you all my new baby chairs. But I've not had an opportunity to address you directly.

So today, I'd like to share with you, loyal diaperlogue readers, this brief video message from me to you:



~:O

1 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

I especially enjoyed the creaky door impression at the end. We get lots of those at our house too!
And I see you share the love of cups with Avery. You two would get along just fine, I can tell already :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free webpage counters